Tuesday, October 6, 2015

This I Believe Essay

when I think about all the rough times I've had they all come back and relate to one thing , the death of my grandmother. I believe in recovering from suffering from a loss. While I was growing up some things were harder than others , my grandmother would always help me out. my grandmother and my mother were my strength when something went bad. I learned almost everything from her as she had been one of my role models. When she was taken away from me , I fell down and everything seemed to be ruined. Everyone suffers in their life in many different forms so I definitely wasn't alone, espically when I had my mom , my aunts , and other family members their. Recovering from a terrible event is hard even to comprehend that your loved one is actually gone then how much your life would change without her. Words could never describe what I was thinking when this happened I had never faced something this tragic. Somehow with the love and support of everyone I actually got back to a normal state of mind at least the best it could be. After all of this I do believe in recovering from suffering from a loss , and to help me cope mom bought me a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment