Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Logo Piece

Image result for basketball drawing with wings



I drew a basketball with wings because my favorite sport is basketball its one of my passions I've been playing since I was little I also drew the wings because maybe one day I want to fly like Jordan . Basketball has been one of my favorite sports since I was little I also played baseball and flag football. I got injured playing flag football I fractured a bone in my knee. I was in a cask for 3 months and when I got out I had to be in a knee mobilizer for 3 weeks. When I fully recovered I started back working out and practicing and getting my knee better. When I got hurt I thought my career was over but it was just a fracture thank GOD!!! The fire really represents when I'm on the court I can do all kinds of things . I can also get on fire quick if find my rhythm and shot . When I'm on the court and get hot real quick I'm unstoppable and unguardable.

No comments:

Post a Comment